Gerrards Cross Family with older children
- Very nice villa and we would love to return. Very quiet yet close to some excellent restaurants, boats, scuba diving, beaches. Excellent location - only 45 minutes from the airport. Excellent supermarkets where you can buy fresh met and fish. Great jacuzzi and pool which is very clean. Very enjoyable.
Few very minor points just fyi:
- We had to buy a table as the table provided did not seat 6 but this was refunded by James Villas so now fixed.
- We had to call out the owner to fix the downstairs toilet - fixed very quickly
- We did not have white towels changed and some towels provided were not clean - fixed after Marion (rep) followed up swiftly
- The annex only had one set of keys, which meant somebody was locked in. For safety we did not feel this was sufficient so we had another set of keys cut which we left behind in case we needed to enter in an emergency. Now fixed.
For your general information:
- The flush handle in the toilet in the main bedroom occasionally stuck
- The shower in the main bedroom - water leaked across the floor however we tried to stop it so we had to mop up each time we showered
Despite a few maintenance issues which could easily be fixed (and most already are) it was excellent. Could be fabulous!
Published on: 03 September 2017